Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi careline need 4 digit id

Come on , no need to make ur own customer got hard when try to speak with u careline . I try my NRIC , my pin nmbr , but still cant got through . I hope u can upgrade ur system to make ur customer easier to contact DIGI

Re: Digi careline need 4 digit id

Community Manager

@Zamrin it is usually the last 4 digit of your number's registered NRIC.

Alternatively you can also contact Digi CS through Live Chat (10am to 9pm daily). 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I have entered last four digit of my id num to talk to the customer service couldn’t get thru

Support

Hi Bavithra, Kindly PM us your phone number, as well as the issue experienced in order for us to assist you further on your Digi account. Thank you.

May I know what are the 4 no. digits?

Support

Hi Kash93, the 4 digit is your last 4 digits of your IC.TQ

i need help

Support

Hi jeyrin. Should u need assistance with your account / bill, please PM us. For the network issue (should the issue persists), kindly lodge a report via your MyDigi app. 

Old version = Click on Menu >> Support >> Email >> Select Category, choose Network Coverage.

New version = Click on Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage.

Our technical team will revert to you the soonest possible. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!