Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi can give to loyal customer a free smartphone

Dear Digi....i would like to share about a happiness loyal customer who used digi prepaid for a long time.....he doesnt care how many cost it was spent to reload just to surfing internet,watch music,vlog,youtuber famous.when internet stop,he continued reload to make his life know what happened out there.
Highlighted

Re: Digi can give to loyal customer a free smartphone

Support

Hi Eim82. If we are going to have that type of offer, we'll advertise it ya. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Reward of digi postpaid 80

It's been a year and above, i've used digi postpaid 80. So how do i get reward from digi as the promotion has been offered by digi just around the corner? How do i get free smartphone from digi?
Highlighted

Re: Reward of digi postpaid 80

SuperUser

Hi HaniNajihah99. There is no free smartphone offered at the moment. For more info, please visit: https://www.digi.com.my/shop/phones/phonefreedom365

Highlighted

hi digi!! I've been use digi since i form 1 secondary school and right now i 21, even bfr this ive use prepaid and change to postpaid and its been almost 2 years.. Do i get some rewards like free phone.. Hehehehe.. Ive been use my phone since last 6 years, and can't afford yet to buy new one.... I hope digi can give me free phone as loyal rewards.. I just hope and if i can't get, i will use digi... Your plan my first priority!!!!
Highlighted

Support

Hi Atikahf12. We appreciate your concern but unfortunately, we don't offer any free phone programme. For the list of our phone packages, you can refer to our website first ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!