Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

DiGi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P

I have changed my call plan into DiGi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P, but I found no option to extend the validity to 365 days in MyDiGi application. Is this call plan does not subjected to the option? Thank you.

Re: DiGi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P

Community Manager
You need to have sufficient credit to see the options.
Here are the pricing for different Prepaid Best plans https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Super-Long-Life/ta-p/13004

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Yes, Ithe option for the 365 days appear. Thank you very much.

please advise whether you load the RM108 into your phone account or you use a bank transfer to reload your 365 days plan.

Community Manager

You need the SLL subscription fee in your prepaid's credit, not a seperate bank fund transfer/payment

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

thanks for the respond. unfortunately, i have no clue about SSL ( i am not a mys resident), does this mean that I should transfer RM108 from my Maybank into my digi account before the 365 option appears in the website to renew ( my 2017 Best P2P is expiring soon). many thanks if you can explain step by step how to renew the plan, much appreciated.cheers

Support

SLL refer to Super Long Life service, wantok88. This service allows you to exchange the credit balance with a longer validity. You just need to perform the reload to your Digi Prepaid number. Once the credit is available, dial *128# >> My Account >> Talktime Services >> Super Long Life. You can see the RM108.00 365days option on the menu. Choose this option and your credit balance of RM108.00 will be deducted and the account validity will be extended to another 365days starting from the day SLL is purchase. Hope this helps :-) https://goo.gl/25TYc9

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hi,

my prepaid best 2017 p2p will be expire next week, inside still have rm54. if i want to extend 365days service and carry forwar the credit to next year plan.  what shall i do or what are the steps for me to continue the service ,cause  i cant find renewal function in  my acc.

thanks 

Support

Hi hwei. 365 days of Super Long Life for Digi Prepaid Best 2017 cost is RM108. You need to have at least RM108.01 in order for you to purchase it. Purchase can be done via *128# menu under Talktime Services menu. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Thanks to digi, i manage to extend my super long life plan.

For those facing same problem ,can follow below steps:

1. make sure acc has at least 108.01 prepaid credit, (cost for 365 days super long life plan is rm108)

if unsufficient credit , can reload via webpage( credfit card, bank transfer……)
https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-reloads?

2. after reload, go to handphone
dial *128# > 1.My Account > 7.Talktime Services > 3.Super Long Life

there will be 3 option inside super long life
1.RM 1.00(1 days)
2.RM68.00(180 days)
3.rm 108(365 days)

just pick the one u need  Smiley Happy

(as reminder for myself,  after one year, may forget everythings)