Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DiGi Customer Service

Contributor
I was so frustated and mad. Waiting for more than 10 mins for the call and end-up with nothing. That make me thinking. Are they really doing their job and held a responsibility to their customer as we, the customer who never fail to pay the bill as it was our responsibility to the service provider.

Hence, I give some ideas for you guys to think about.
1. Most excuses for the SC failures was due to peak and non peak hour. If said so, change the existing policy or SOP. Increase the SC personal during the critical hour, revise the 24hrs policy, upgrade the telephony system if needed & workout with other better plan. You ask ppl call in during non peak hour? Is that a solution, suggestion or what? When is the non peak hour? 1am, 2am, 4am? So, if I want to get touch with the SC person then I have to wait till 1am eventhough I need an immediate support.
2. You guys achievement in the race of service's upgrading was undoubtable but you forget the basic thing which is communication. Service support not only via a telephony. There were may ways. This community is one of it. Other Telco have a live support via live chat in real time, why not just adapt this idea since you have a platform ready which is MyDigi app. If you feel shy to copy this idea, maybe add a simple reporting function. Customer submit a report ticket and get a response in a certain of time. This is common. But sadly, you guys likes ppl to bombard your Facebook wall, Tweet and visit this community. It was so leceh to email as well. Technical ppl should know what makes the app practical to use.

This is just my 2cents. Correct me if I'm wrong but the excuses bout peak hour is not intelligent at all. I remembered once there was an issue bout GST, when a minister ask the student to cook rather than eating outside.

Re: DiGi Customer Service

Community Manager

Your feedback is highly appreciated to enhance our services in the near furture to serve you better.  We regret the experience you had Smiley Sad  Perhaps we could help you here or you could PM us directly..

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

my phone cant call out n call in went i try to call that will show me disconnect but my data still can use pls help me to find out what problem of it

Community Manager

@Elainechong94 You may refer to this link https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/... to report any issue with relating to network coverage.
Kindly do note that the respective team managing network related matters will attend to your feedback.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Hai..just want to know the things was true or scam?

Support

Syiela, may we know which service / promo are u referring to? Maybe u can inbox us the full details for further assistance. 

Community Manager

@Syiela , from your screenshot, the URL domain is not Digi. Any scammers can be providing such message. Please ignore such messages.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements