Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Charge to your bill

I want to subscribe netflix membership and spotify premium and want to charge to my digi account. For now still cannot to do so. Please get it done soon.

Re: Charge to your bill

Community Manager

Hi @afairuzh, Digi is collaborating with iflix, not netflix.

Iflix and Spotify using Digi billing is different from Play Store billing.

For Spotify, go to the premium subscription page on your mobile and select Digi as payment method: http://new.digi.com.my/ecomm_C/services/default/spotify

For Iflix, go to digi.iflix.com and sign up using your number: http://new.digi.com.my/services/iflix

For Play Store, you need to add Digi billing as your payment option. Xiaomi device is not supported. Read FAQ here: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

Enjoy!!!

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I do use iflix but not so many latest movies and now im interested with netflix.

So u say i can subscribe spotify premium with my digi account?

Community Manager

If netflix then you cannot use Digi to bill for your subscription, at least not at this time of writing. Why not have both? Haha

Yes, you should be able to subscribe to Spotify Premium using Digi. If Spotify is not detecting you are a Digi user, just make sure you are not on Wi-Fi or VPN or Chrome's data saver, as these may obscure your identity as Digi user.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Yes but iflix is just horrible .

After so many year , We can pay our Netflix acc with digi already??????

Community Manager

@Jayden0102 wrote:

Well, still no Netflix subscription through Digi billing. Sorry

Highlighted

SuperUser

Looks like today is a good day.

I, for the first time in my life, just subscribed to my own Netflix account now. Hahaha.

And I could select Digi billing already (via Netflix Malaysia's official website)!

😁👌🏻

@MrOctopusK wrote:

@Jayden0102 wrote:

Well, still no Netflix subscription through Digi billing. Sorry

So I've been subscribed netflix using my digi bill. One day, when I received my Digi Bill, I've been charged for 2 different account which I've only using only one. So how can I unsubscribed the account thats not belong to me? Do I need to go to the Digi Center to solve this problem or there's other method that can help me?