Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Change owner name simcard

Any one can help me?

Re: Change owner name simcard

Support

Hi Benzeela. Both of you (current and the next owner) must visit our Digi Store only (not dealer- Digi Store Express) to get it changed. Don't forget to bring the original IC too ya. Thank you

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Digi, 

Small verification , i would like change owner name (my uncle) due to he pass way last month december 2018. 

Got any way to change the name, I dont have a death certificated 

SuperUser

Hi Disha2602. We are so sorry to hear about your lost Smiley Sad In order to proceed with the transfer of ownership, you will need to provide all of below items.
1) Original or certified true copy of Death certificate
2) Certified true copy of the owner’s identity card and proof of relationship
3) New owner's identity card

You may refer to the link provided for more info about the location and operating hours of our Digi Store: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store Please tick on Digi Store only under the Outlet section.

Again, kindly allow us to extend our condolences to you and your family.

Can i change an owner simcard name for me etc. with online channel

Support

zamiliemz, Unfortunately, no Smiley Sad To transfer the ownership to ur name, both parties must walk-in to our main Digi Store together to proceed with the request. It can't be done only by one person