Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Broadcast to public about DiGi dismantled sites

[ Edited ]
Super Contributor

Hi DiGi,

Please consider my idea that to publish the site that has been dismantled due to various reason eg goverment pressure, resident protest etc.

As a normal user, we do not need to know the exact site location. Perhaps you guys can publish the area that affected so we can help digi to inform others to avoid users complain at the same location.

For example, weak/no coverage at Taman setapak postcode 53000 due to site dismantled due to resident protest.

Reasonable it is, but the digi users at the area complain the issue once site dismantled. No info given by DiGi at public also.

Hence, if DiGi willing to publish the dismantled site to public, via Twitter/ Facebook/ community, im sure most of us willing to share to them the info so they aware of it instead of keep complaining DiGi. (Of coz, they have the rights to port out if they want to)

Users at the area aware of it, less complain, digi can concentrate on other issues, WIN-WIN for us.

Re: Broadcast to public about DiGi dismantled sites

SuperUser

have to say... this is a good idea! 

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.