Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Better Live Chat.

Hello,

I have a suggestion for DiGi to Improve on Live Chat,

1.Notification

The Live Chat need a small function,notification.Some chat can last up to 1 hour and I think that  you should add a notification sound or simply add a [Agent Is Typing] at the Live chat so that the consumer can know when did the agent reply or they are typing.

Thanks For Reading.

Re: Better Live Chat.

Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback, @EdSkyMeister!

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

hello

Community Manager

yondoime7 wrote:

hello

Hello. Welcome to Digi Community!

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: Better Live Chat. Got Stocks Iphobe X ?

HI Digi , 

Can i ask for Sibu Wong King Huo Digi center have stocks Iphoce X ? 

Re: Better Live Chat. Got Stocks Iphobe X ?

Support

Hi KongPeiHua, 

Sorry, we are unable to check and confirm the stock status from here Smiley Sad. Stocks availability is not guaranteed, it is based on first-come, first-serve basis. Due to stocks are limited, you can only walk-in to our Digi Stores or dealer outlets to get assistance on the stock status.

Alternatively, you can sign up the iPhone X via our official link. (https://new.digi.com.my/smartphone/iPhone-X). Usually, for online purchase, the device will be delivered to you within 3 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and minimum 4 working days for Sabah/Sarawak. Smiley Happy TQ 

My line big problem

This problem in my home and outside my home still red line and yellow, im not satisfied like this, then data have a lot ..

Re: My line big problem

Community Manager
Send your affected location and occurrence details through MyDigi to help shape Digi network in future. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Am in overseas now, would like to have international roaming. Kindly assist

Support

Gohling, please PM us ur number, full name of the registered owner and ur IC number for further checking and assistance on this. 

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers