Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Along With Gods: The Two Worlds

Screenshot_99.png

Last weekend, I went to watch a movie that made me cried like a baby. It is really a thrilling tear jerk! T.T
The movie title as above and it is a mix of action, comedy, melodrama and fantasy Korean movie cast by Cha Tae-hyun(Kim Ja-hong), Ju Ji-hoon (Hae Won Maek), Kim Hyang-gi (Lee Duk-chun), Ha Jung-woo (Gang Rim) and Kim Dong-wook(Su-Hong).

The whole story starts with the firefighter, Ja-hong who died after saving a child and fall from the building. What so special about him is he died as a kind soul and that is why he got 3 guardians that act as “lawyers & protectors” to help and lead him through all 7 hells and that is how the movie starts.

According to the movies, after human died, we have to go through 7 hells only we can reborn or reincarnation will be the right word I think. Every hell that he passed will show a story about him that need to be judged by the ‘hell master’ whether he needs to be punished for what he did. Almost every little story made me cry as it is so relatable to our lives or maybe I am just easy crying people. But, when I think like that, I heard the whole cinema people are sobbing and see people around me wiping tears which proves the movie REALLY TOUCHING!!!

If you don’t believe me, watch the movie now!!! Or if you want to get some views first, check out the trailer here. One thing for sure you will need to prepare is TISSUES to wipe your tears!!!

Highlighted

Re: Along With Gods: The Two Worlds

SuperUser

Thanks for the recommendation! It's been a while since I've watched a Korean movie. 🍿 

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers