Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Accidentally subscribing Box of Surprise 3 MBPS Unlimited Internet.

So I was about to re-new my RM 8 UNLIMITED HIGH SPEED INTERNET, and I accidentally pressed REDEEM on a POP UP advert by DiGi on the Box of Surprise 3MBPS UNLIMITED INTERNET. 

I checked my internet plans if I actually activated it, but MyDiGi shows nothing, so I went forward and subscribed to UNLIMITED HIGH SPEED INTERNET to renew it. But I realize my internet speed is slow. Is there a way to unsubscribe to the Box of Surprise UNLIMTED 3MBPS Internet? 

I don't want to waste my RM 8 when the max speed is 3MBPS due to a stupid advert pop up without warning. 

List of ways I've tried, 
1. Checking *128# on internet subscription to try unsub. 
2. MyDiGi web version. No options 
3. MyDiGi app. No options. 

I need help just renewed, need solution ASAP or RIP RM 8

Highlighted

Re: Accidentally subscribing Box of Surprise 3 MBPS Unlimited Internet.

Actually there is a way to unsubscribe to it in MyDigi app. Firstly, log in to your MyDigi app and then click on the top left corner (three lines). Next, you should go to Settings. There you will find My Subscriptions and you can tweak whatever you want to unsubscribe there. Hope this is helpful
Highlighted

No it is not. II've tried many ways but didn't work at all. The internnet is too slow! I can't do my assignements! Please do something ragarding to this matter!

Highlighted

Well digi now still just let it happen.. i got twice using this free unlimited.. cant hotspot i tried buy another plan still not working.. waste my money n i cant using my hotspot for 1 day.. if its still happen, ez for me to change my network to maxis celcom.. i hate this

#digipleasesettlethisproblem
#werenotrichtobuyplanfornothing
Highlighted

why so slow Smiley Sad urghhhhh help me tomorrow i have online class Smiley Wink  i buy rm35  for the internet. so i want my internet 

@ryry wrote:

No it is not. II've tried many ways but didn't work at all. The internnet is too slow! I can't do my assignements! Please do something ragarding to this matter!

Highlighted

Support

farhana29, please inbox us ur number and full details above for further assistance on this

Highlighted

Now my assignment and tomorow online class will miss me, uuh..what a day.. hope will fix this clickbait
Highlighted

Can you help me to unsubscribe from the FREE UNLIMITED 3MBPS(1 day) too, Digi Support? I accidentally subscribed to it. I am using the Huawei Y9 and my phone number is 0163590581. Much thanks!!
Highlighted

Support

Hi RyanTomato, There is no option to unsubscribe as the free unlimited 3Mbps One Time Pass  only will be expired automatically after 24 hours ya. TQ.

Highlighted

same, it should have unsubscribe button.. now i cant do my exam in my laptop SO TROUBLESOME