Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

A special offer for Royalty customer

Hope Digi will giving out a royalty customer (more than 3 years) a special offer to customer where sign another 24 months contract. Be a royalty customer always glad to receive some special offer from the company, so we will keep stay in Digi. Unlike, those offer giving same as new customer sign in. i was stay in Digi almost 5 years even the coverage still need to improve. Now i hope can get a special offer from Digi to buy Galaxy note 5 with sign another 24 months contract. Hope to get reply from Digi. Thanks

Re: A special offer for Royalty customer

Support

For Digi Postpaid user with at least 1 year in tenure, you just need to pay for the phone price (no need upfront) and that is applicable for Digi Postpaid 148 or Digi Postpaid 238 only. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Super Contributor

This is not a special price for customers supporting you for years. Telco should have rewarded long time customer with free phone or like those in Singapore.  Malaysia telco will not reward their customers sincerely. As they enjoy the best margin in the world.

Support

We always try to find ways to reward our customer, fadly0416.

The advance payment waiver mention earlier is one of the initiatives that we take to value the existing subscriber. Option to upgrade plan for those that still under contract is another one, which we know is not impossible previously unless you pay the penalty. Rest assured that we'll be looking into this area from time to time.

We value your feedback and thanking you for your patience and support :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!