Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 40GB for RM35 and 20GB for RM30 - Digi Prepaid NEXT

Support

Hi NavinKumar09. It is similar to other plans whereby you need to have sufficient credit (reload your account) and re-subscribe to it once the subscription ends.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, i want to subscribe plan next 30 20gb + unlimited call. But there is error right now and i cannot change it, previously i use next 15 with unlimited social and juat unsubscribe it in order to change to next 30. Please help change, my phone number is 0163252388

Support

Hi @228. If the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi. Sy cuba nak subscribe Digi Prepaid Next, tp selepas masukkan no. IC, dia minta sy pilih pelan n pilih number phone yg lain. Kenapa tak boleh pakai number ni ye? 0143210258. Sy rasa saya pakai digi live. Apa mksudnya sy kene pilih number phone baru ye? Simcard dia akn tukar lain ke mcm mn?

Support

Hi Malynn. Untuk pengguna pelan Digi Prepaid lain, boleh membuat penukaran pelan melalui menu *128# >> My Account >> Call Plan >> Change Plan.

Pelan akan bertukar serta merta dan pakej dari pelan lama serta langganan internet akan hilang (kuota yang ada akan hilang juga). Selepas pelan sudah bertukar, anda dah tak dapat nak kembali ke pelan asal kecuali ke pelan Digi Postpaid atau Digi Prepaid Monthly 28 saja.

Terima kasih.

Thanks En. Zemi. If sy tukar ke pelan next 35, adakah 40gb yg sy dpt tu boleh buat hotspot?

Anonymous

Hai. Ya boleh untuk hotspot. Smiley Happy 

Hello, I went to Digi Store Danga Bay to buy the Digi Prepaid Next RM35 40GB. The seller told me to buy the Digi Prepaid Next RM 15 2GB first then reload it later. Now that I've bought it how to reload it to the RM35 40GB?!!

Support

Hi orangangksa95. Reload is via your MyDigi app or via a normal reload coupon. Once reloaded and you have sufficient credit balance, you can subscribe to the package you wanted via your MyDigi app too.

Hope that helps.

hi, what happen if i used up all 40gb early , would i still be able to access internet or do i have to  buy some more data to continue using internet. .