Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

40GB for RM35 and 20GB for RM30 - Digi Prepaid NEXT

[ Edited ]
Recently, Digi has launched the new package for its prepaid customer (Digi Prepaid NEXT confirmed) which is 40GB for RM35 & Unlimited Voice and 20GB for RM30 & Unlimited Voice (both is categorized as 'Unlimited Voice package'. This sounds interesting for me. Refer to the screenshot below.

UPDATE: This plan is NOT available for Digi Prepaid 2017 users. Not sure if Digi Prepaid LiVE can subscribe to this package or not.

UPDATE 2: This plan is only eligible to Digi Prepaid NEXT users and the promotion period is expected to end on this 15th November.

Re: 40GB for RM35 and 20GB for RM30 - Digi Prepaid

[ Edited ]

Is these Truly High-Speed  plans ("Limited Time Offer" on Digi website) available to Digi Prepaid Live? Sounds interesting.

Re: 40GB for RM35 and 20GB for RM30 - Digi Prepaid

Not really sure but the new package is not available for Digi Prepaid Best 2017. Also, is it true that it is 'Limited Time Offer' package?

Re: 40GB for RM35 and 20GB for RM30 - Digi Prepaid NEXT

Then, how can i buy it? Yeah the internet plan is quite cheaper than other internet but it's not available in the apps...so bad~

Support

Truly High-Speed Internet Pass is available for Digi Prepaid NEXT plan only. For other Digi Prepaid subscribers, you can consider switching the plan by dialling

*128# > My Account > Call Plan > Change Plan

Kindly note that if you currently subscribe to the internet package, it will be auto-unsubscribed once the plan has been changed. Any remaining quota will be forfeited.

At the moment, Digi Prepaid NEXT does not have the direct option to change the plan back to Digi Prepaid LiVE or Digi Prepaid BEST once changes have been done.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support hotspot & how many person + quote ?

Support

The hotspot usage will be deducted in the main quota and maximum of 5 devices can be tethered simultaneous only. Thanks.

free

Support

muhammad1489, kindly PM us <here> should you need further assistance with our products and services ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi. I subscribed to 40gb unlimited calls rm35 plan and why i dont get unlimited calls? Please enlighten me tq