Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why does the 4g line is so slow in this couple of weeks??

[ Edited ]
Dear digi
Can i know why is the line is so slow in these couple of weeks??it started on Hari Raya up until now..it was fast yesterday but today its slow down again..please fix this ASAP...just watching 4 minutes you tube video i have to wait for 10 minutes to finish loading...compare to before,now watching video is not that interesting anymore..again...PLEASE FIX THIS...i've been using digi since 2005 so dont let me lose fate on this operator now..tq..

Re: Why does the 4g line is so slow in this couple of weeks??

Community Manager

@Giants87, can you identify if this issue happens in a specific area? If yes, you may report this network issue to Helpline (0162211800) to investigate. 

Otherwise, also ensure that you have sufficient quota for fast internet surfing. You can also check for any app that may be using the internet in background, just in case.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Why does the 4g line is so slow in this couple of weeks??

Basically everywhere i go now...even in the middle of the city area...last night its all good but suddenly this morning its slow down again..i even asked my friends that are using digi & they also experince the same problem..

Re: unsubscribe asia live

I want free kaouta

Highlighted

Re: unsubscribe asia live

Support

Digi Prepaid Best 2017 plan comes with free 1GB internet every day for usage between 12am-8am :-)

I want free kaouta

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!