Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: …on Digi Music Freedom

Community Manager

@louismuruu, please wait for Digi customer service to reply you on the email. At the mean time, technically, the way Digi Music Freedom works is that it must see the data going to Spotify in your case. Do make sure that you did not turn on VPN or any data saver app such as Opera Max as those would obsfucate your Spotify traffic. I assume you also have the Digi Music Freedom app already, and you could see DMF being activated with amount of data saved using DMF?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

???

Support

Morning, shafiqah97 :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

There are limits on subscribing digi freedom? When I tried to subscribe after finish 120 days I receive max attempt to subscribe.

Community Manager

Yes, there is a limit of 15GB per month and 1 activation in 30 days.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

is it available on ios too? just asking haha

Community Manager

@naufalopai wrote:

is it available on ios too? just asking haha

Yes it does! Even supports Apple Music. Read more about Music Freedom here: http://new.digi.com.my/apps/music-freedom

Highlighted

Memang banyak tipu , tekan button play music sampai sudah tak bunyi , last2 dapat mesej " free trial quota is insufficient and you are one of our Digi Prepaid subscribers, from first time subscribe music freedom with 15gb and now only 1gb only . K fine