Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Video and music freedom

Today around 9am. I have freedom music and video data around 2gb but y does watching youtube eating my purchased 300mb data plan instead of my music and video freedom data? Now my 300mb data plan finished.
After my 300mb finished, my youtube wont continue, itll stuck like loading. Even refresh page also bring same result. I've check again the music n video data in digi app didnt move at all that time. I've disable enable(airplane mode) only then i can resume watch youtube again and only then the music n video data start to be used.

The problem is, my 300mb already gone by this time. Ive already use help support in app.
ALL THEY SAID IS U MAY HAVE BACKGROUND APP USING INTERNET. No, there isnt any background app using internet that time. I know im an IT expert for almost 30years. Also already check from phone data usage, only youtube running that time.

Ive explained the help care many time, all he can say is the same "U MAY HAVE BACKGROUND APP USING INTERNET". He also said if watching youtube itll always cut from my freedom music n video data. Well it isnt, it cut from my 300mb data without touching my freedom music n video data. Continuing chatting to online support is useless that time so Im hoping in here someone can give me some of my data from 300mb back and explain why didnt it cut from freedom music n video data?