Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Spotify Premium for Family

I've purchased Spotify Premium using DiGi service for about 5 months and now I want to upgrade to Spotify Premium for Family, but unfortunately I don't see DiGi service choice like I did when I purchased Spotify Premium. My question, do DiGi does not support purchasing Spotify Premium for Family? Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Spotify Premium for Family

Community Manager

Hi @ShafiqqAziz, it does seems that Spotify does not provide option of mobile payment (for Digi and other telco) for Spotify Premium for family.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Is it permanent or temporary? I do need the spotify for family and i dont want to use credit card.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@ShafiqqAziz, if you have the opportuinity to contact Spotify customer service, do feedback to them to have carrier billing option for the family plans. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements