Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

MyDigi App

SuperUser

Downloaded this app last month and boy this app has been a long time coming.

With the promise of a single app to check my bills and everything involved with my accounts, this has been a great experience.

Having the option to login to the app using the phone number only is a great move by DiGi. Lessening the pain (not really a pain, but few extra steps) is really smart. The use can use the app straight away after downloading it.

One of the best feature is the ability to check how much data quota I have left and how many more days to go. Also I can check my sub line and top up for it (belongs to my other half) is also a great feature. No more SSIDs and slow navigation!

Another great feature that I don't have the chance to use yet is suspending my line without having to make calls to the call centre. Enabling or disabling the roaming option is also great too.

It's rather seamless just that only when accessing the Plan Settings option (Roaming, Suspend line, Block Caller ID), it slows down a bit. Maybe it takes time to fetch the data from their servers.

Have to give a 2 thumbs up for DiGi for this app!

Highlighted

Re: MyDigi App

SuperUser

"single app to check my bills"

Missing  'itemized' bills, sometime i want to check what's been charge. 

Payment:  Bill payment only can pay total amount in full, needs to have "how much I want to pay" options. 

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3
Highlighted

Re: MyDigi App

SuperUser
One app to see ones usage for SMS/calls/data

One stop for all digi link from forum support to ones main account info.

Extremely useful for one with data plans to monitor ones usage

Can be use to pay bills as well but downside is kenot download the full itemized billing

Good side is that its still in beta stage and hopefully we can comment on stuffs for it to be upgraded