Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Music Freedom

why my music freedom only 1gb data only ? before this i remains to get 15gb every month . I'm so disappointed with digi!
Highlighted

Re: Music Freedom

Support

Hi qew7,

We wish to clarify that the free trial quota for Music Freedom can only be activated once a month. The quota may be revised from time to time depending on latest promotion and plan subscribed. 

If the free trial quota is insufficient and you are one of our Digi Prepaid subscribers, you can consider subscribing to one of our Unlimited Music packages from the *116# menu or MyDigi app for your number ya :-)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.
Highlighted

Why i cannot to subscribe unlimited music in *116# and it's not in my plan . I'm so regret purchase other internet plan to get music freedom. I feel cheated by the digi. I will terminate telco digi and switching to another telco, if cheat customers. Hope your team digi can fix my problem. ASAP
Highlighted

please provide option to subscribe/PURCHASE more date for digi music freedom.

did you study on the traffic usage of music freedom? 1Gb is never enough per month. u can't seriously think we listen only to a few music per day

we dont mind to purchase additional data, but we dont have that option for postpaid plan.

Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Support

Hi MegatJohan,

Music Freedom can only be activated once a month. However, it will utilize your bundled quota when your Music Freedom quota fully utilized. 

Thanks.