Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Music Freedom is FOC?

Hi Team,

May I know  MUSIC FREEDOM is FREE for all postpaid user? 
just need to activate/subscribe via DigiApp?

**as attached.?

Thanks

IMG_20180626_101943.jpg

Re: Music Freedom is FOC?

Community Manager

Yes that is right. You can use Music Freedom to get streaming data quota for supported music apps.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Contributor
Hi @MrOctopusK

I dont hv an option to activate this music freedom. Currently my plan is Digi Prepaid Best 2017. Pls assist. TQ.

Community Manager
The option above is for Postpaid.
Prepaid Live will have free music streaming quota. If you are interested with this feature, take your time to understand the offerings in Prepaid Live and change your plan to it. https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Is there a limitation of how many times we can subscribe tk the music freedom ? Mine was shown like this
D3AAFD63-A7EB-4B28-A2BF-D6906EC85E58.png

Support

You can subscribe to the free Music Freedom every 30 days, Dinie2 :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!