Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Just got Digi Music Freedom? Come on in! We have some cookies here!

Community Manager

IMG_20151103_175329.jpg

With Digi Music Freedom, unlimited streaming whenever I drive. What I like is that I can stream at high quality. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

MrOctopusK: woo, music streaming on-the-go. but that's a very tiny photo you have there... is tat the stock headunit from your car?

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

Community Manager

@philippecr wrote:

MrOctopusK: woo, music streaming on-the-go. but that's a very tiny photo you have there... is tat the stock headunit from your car?

Small car, hence tiny photo. Yeah, stock headunit but I'm glad they have bluetooth connection so that I can stream wirelessly once I'm in the car.

Used to love headphones and audiophile gears, but recently I didn't bother as long as music is good.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Just pulled the trigger and upgraded to Spotify Premium.

Couldn't resist the current promotion of first 3 months at RM2 Cat Happy

Highlighted

Community Manager

Can you share the link to current promotion?

Here you go,

https://www.spotify.com/my-en/premium/

28 more days to grab this introductory Promo. (Only valid for new premium users i believe)

Capture.JPG

Community Manager

That is a nice deal. Unfortunately I was once a Premium user already.

SuperUser

and I see somebody got a new pair of wireless earphone! Smiley Wink  @Lacus 

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

SuperUser

@philippecr, Yup. Must you really like spread around everything Smiley Tongue. It's a great headset Smiley Very Happy

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

SuperUser

Hey, I assume everyone here still uses DMF? On Average how much do you guys /gals use?

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!