Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

JOOX VIP for Music Freedom Users

Dear Digi,

I do need some clarifications on this. Since I was recommended by your staffs in the Digi Center in Berjaya Times Square. I was told that once I have installed Music Freedom App on my phone and enable it. Using Music Freedom, I will be able to stream, download and listen to all kinds of Music in JOOX for free and there will be no data charge.

I was initially impressed by this, but Now which is about 3 weeks later. I am not a VIP member for JOOX. So now I cant seem to download any music / songs or albums.

Plus all the current songs I have in my playlist cannot be played using the set list. It always plays on Shuffle mode. I hope that you guys / gals in DIGI can help me out here.

Since I am a Music Freedom user, I am entitled to be a VIP user for JOOX isnt it ? Please do clarify this issue to me. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Darth Mar Vedious

Re: JOOX VIP for Music Freedom Users

You can be a VIP by numerous method, the one with almost everyday VIP is by conducting a share activity to your wechat moment, Facebook timeline or simply send your friends or family something you really keen to listen.

Community Manager

Music Freedom allows you to stream for free, but the subscription is entirely between you and the music service provider.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

to get vip for joox you have to subscribe on your own not without using the digi music freedom app. the app its just you'll able to stream it without consuming your data plan Smiley Happy