Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: How to acticvate MUSIC FREEDOM?

Support

Hi Azamwak18, 

If you need assistance from us, please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your full name, mobile number and the last 4 digits of your IC number. 

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi im using digi postpaid plan.how do i activate the musuc freedom plan.
Highlighted

Support

Please log in to MyDigi app first, Shas88. Then click 'Buy Internet' button. Under the 'Internet' tab, scroll down until you see the Music Freedom option :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Fynn
Highlighted

Support

Kindly log in to MyDigi app, Fynn. Click 'Buy Internet' and look for 5GB - Music Freedom :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Sy baru langgan kaki sosial 48.. dimanakah MF? abis dibedalnya high speed sy..
Highlighted

one time pass.. tiada untuk dilanggan
Highlighted

Community Manager

@killb00t wrote:
Sy baru langgan kaki sosial 48.. dimanakah MF? abis dibedalnya high speed sy..

Music/Video Freedom is for Prepaid Live. You are using Prepaid Best from your screenshot. http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-plans

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Hi, I've used my DigiApp to go to "Buy Internet" and I still cannot find Music Freedom at all in any of the options.

I'm using postpaid plan. I used to be able to get music freedom right before CNY, the option to get music freedom is not there anymore.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Galzrul,

You may try using *200# >> quota top up>> internet to up to purchase.

Thank you
Yaya.