Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Having problem activating Music Freedom

First, why @MyDigi on twitter keep ignoring my tweets and DMs? They answered me a few times back then. Now they ignore me but still replying to tweets by others LOL.

Back to my main question? How do I activate MF on my Best 2016 P2P?

- I have tried subscribing via mydigi, but it says "Sorry. We cannot proceed with your request currently. Please try again  later. ". 

- Sent DMF to 20000 . My first message, it replied "The service you have requested is currently busy. Please try again later.". Then I resent, but it never reply anymore.

- Downloaded Music Freedom app from Playstore, but the app keep loading and never end.

How do I activate my MF if there is no way to activate it?

Highlighted

Re: Having problem activating Music Freedom

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@dausruddin, for music freedom that comes free with your prepaid plan, the DMF app is not needed. You only need to redeem DMF once using *888*1# or MyDigi app. If you still have problem using *888*1# to redeem, please revert back here

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: Having problem activating Music Freedom

Unfortunately that is not possible. In *888*1#, there were only Unlimited FB/Twitter and 300mb/7days, nothing else.

Something you should know, I was using Digi Best 2016, then converted to Digi Live. After a while, I changed back to Best, but my plan now is "Digi Best 2016 P2P" instead of "Digi Best 2016" which I had before.
I have a friend who converted vice versa like me, but his case is worst where he doesnt even get the unlimited FB/Twitter. He had to buy a new simcard. Seems that there is a bug in the plan converting system because my friends didn't get his unlimited FB/Twitter and I didn't get MF.