Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

FREE Stuffs up for grab ! ! ! ! Only with #DigiMusicFreedom ~

SuperUser

Bored with your days and got nothing much to do Man Frustrated? Feeling empty within the bustling streets in KL Man Sad?

Fret not, here comes #DigiMusicFreedom app that gives you FREE music streaming with no worries of the QUOTA Man Very Happy

Oh yea, you're here for the FREE Stuffs aren't yea? Except the free quota for streaming, Digi is now giving away 30 exciting prizes in 30 days ! That's 1 winner each day Smiley Very Happy all you needa do is just follow the steps below:

Step 1: Download and activate Digi Music Freedom from the App Store or Google Play Store.

Step 2: Go to the contest site: http://digi.my/dmf30

Step 3: Complete your personal details, answer all contest questions, and complete the slogan

Step 4: Tick the checkboxes “I have downloaded and activated Music Freedom” and “I agree to share this contest on my personal Timeline”

Step 5: Share it on your social media page (Facebook/Twitter/Google+) and you're done !

So what are you waiting for? Download the #DigiMusicFreedom app now and take part in the contest to get your share on those exciting prizes ! ! !