Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot use the dmf.

- already top up the phone
-cannot use dmf
-check everything seems ok
-stated that I can't activated because already activate it. Whattttt.
-what happen actually, need answer. Help me man.
-I attach the photo, for better understanding.
-Music is love music is life.
IMG_7157.PNG

Re: Cannot use the dmf.

Community Manager

@Riswanda, are you on Prepaid Live? To redeem, you can dial *888*1# and you only need to do it once.

You can then check from MyDigi app that you have Music Freedom quota.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I'm using digi best prepaid. I'm using dmf for long time, until this month that comes with this problem. Can u suggest me how to settle this problem.

Support

Hi, @Riswanda.

Based on the attached screenshot, it shows that you already activated the Music Freedom service for this month. We wish to clarify that the free Music Freedom activation is limited to once a month.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I now activate it once a month, but why when I using Spotify, it consume my data? It should be free.
I attach a pic, required me to activate. But when I want activate, shown the I already activate it as shown at my first post.
IMG_7156.PNG
Highlighted

Support

Kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, @Riswanda. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!