Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot activate Asia Live

when I want to activate Asia Live 30 days, it say 'Maaf, Langganan atau pelan Internet anda adalah tidak layak untuk Asia Live-30days(RM0)' but I have already subcribe to montly Internet RM48?

Re: Cannot activate Asia Live

Community Manager

Hi @Zaidee, for this case, please call our Helpline (0162211800) for further assistance. Further investigation may require exchange of private information that is not suitable to be posted on public forum.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Re: Cannot activate Asia Live

Community Manager

@Zaidee, on the side note, is this your first time activating asia live? You may only reactivate asia live once every 30 days.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements