Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Can't activate Digi Music Freedom

Why I can't activate Digi Music Freedom however I'm subscribed to Monthly RM28 (7gb) which is 3gb data , 2gb Video freedom and 2gb music freedom . Im on iOS 10.2 .
IMG_4616.PNG

Re: Can't activate Digi Music Freedom

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You do not use DMF app for Prepaid redemption. 

Q: How can I redeem my FREE 300MB quota (7 days) + 1GB Video & 1GB Music (7 days) for life?
A: To redeem, download MyDigi or dial *888*1#. You will only need to redeem once.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

He not asking how to redeem the music freedom. I have same problem too. I have 4gb music & videos plan. But i cant activate it in music freedom apps. When i play the music on, it charge the internet data and not with music freedom data like it suppose to

Support

Hi Apollo,

Activation through that app isn't necessary for your account. You may immediately use apps that are listed in Music Freedom package and the usages will be under your Music Freedom quota.

Thanks.

I'm using postpaid plan 148v permonth and have free music freedom in internet details. And i dont know how to actived my music freedom. Can anyone help me?? Im providing also photo of my internet details.
IMG_7201.PNG
Highlighted

Support

Hi @irazyra. It is already reflected in your MyDigi app. So, activation is not needed anymore. You may immediately utilize it. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!