Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't Activate DiGi Music Freedom

I am currently subcribing to Daily RM1 50mb internet but I can't activate DMF from the app. It keeps saying "There were no records found". Any solution?
Highlighted

Re: Can't Activate DiGi Music Freedom

Community Manager

@Duckonaut, DMF is free for Prepaid Live and Broadband users. Are you on these plan?

For free DMF, you will only need to dial *888*1# once or use MyDigi to redeem DMF quota.

For other plans, you can purchase and activate DMF using MyDigi app.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

I am on Digi Best Prepaid 2016 plan. Already subscribed to DMF but can't seem to use it. Had to use mobile data quota to listen to songs.

Community Manager

@Duckonaut wrote:
I am on Digi Best Prepaid 2016 plan. Already subscribed to DMF but can't seem to use it. Had to use mobile data quota to listen to songs.

On MyDigi, do you see your Music Freedom quota and the usage amount? Streaming through Spotify app should be accounted into DMF.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Support

It's depends on what type of Music Freedom quota that you have, @Duckonaut.

For the free 3GB/month Music Freedom quota under the Prepaid Best 2016 plan, you can only use it with Hungama, Saavn, Radio 2008, Joox and Smule apps.

However, if you get the free Music Freedom quota from the internet package subscription (ie:Monthly RM28 - 3GB internet + 4GB Video Freedom + Music Freedom), you can use it to stream all the listed music apps in DMF.

Kindly check the supported apps <here>. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!