Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

no network coverage in my home

[ Edited ]
there is no network services around kampung kuantan,bukit kuda,klang....i need to make alternative calls via internet especially in whatsapp call and yeslife call apps when in urgent situation...hope digi can resolve this problem as soon as possible....thank you
Highlighted

Re: no network coverage in my home

we are same ,using digi 9 years ! location .. sitiawan..everymonth we pay,but get this service, haiz.

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi arelonghafiz, thank you for your feedback. Your feedback will be propagated to Digi team. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Community Manager

Kindly send your response based on below questions to our Customer Service team custsvc@digi.com.my to lodge a case for you.

1. Full location address of the area (with the postcode). 
2. Error Message. (If any) 
3. Signal strength. 
4. Problem occurred indoors or outdoors? 
5. Alternate contact number. 
6. Short description of the issue. 
7. Hand phone model. 
8. Mobile Number 
9. Have you tried to swap the sim into a different phone?

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started