Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

coverage

digi network coverage so bad in my area especially in my house.. when im in conversation via phone call, the coverage suddenly reset itself and i need to wait about 2-15 minutes to got back the coverage.. i dont know why, are they because of my APN setting or what? i cant use my own mobile internet.. please help me, before this all the services and coverage are in a good conditions.. my home address is 85 Genting Village Area, 11000 Balik Pulau, Penang.

Re: coverage

I check coverage my house area at digi website is 4G. But, when check with my phone it is only 3G. What happen? can some one give explaination. My house address is jalan seri pagi 1, saujana utama 1 47000 sungai buloh, selangor.

Community Manager

@ruckers, thank you for your feedback. Can you check your forum inbox as I have sent you a personal message related to this matter.

Shortcut to inbox: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/inbox

@zulfly, do you have 4G phone and Digi's LTE SIM card? Are you able to get 4G anywhere else?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Ofcourse i have 4g hp and i'm using lte sim card. But in my house area don't get the 4g signal. Only after a few kilometer get the 4g signal. Better ur company make drive test and signal test to check. I only get 3g at my house area. I'm very disappointed and have to forget about my plan to subscribe 4g broadband.
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @zulfly, please check your inbox too.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.