Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Weak coverage at Menara Shell, KL sentral

Super Contributor

Weak indoor coverage at Menara Shell in KL sentral.

Always getting weak signal when I work at there.

while my client all using Maxis happily

Re: Weak coverage at Menara Shell, KL sentral

Community Manager

Hi digizen,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.  Please email the details of your experience to our email custsvc@digi.com.my to lodge a report.

Have a nice day!

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

[ Edited ]
Super Contributor

@Digi_Jodipy, I had been there last friday and it has 2G now.

How bout 3G/4G? Any plan to deploy?

Super Contributor

Yesterday I went again Menara Shell and surprisingly that 2G also gone. Manual search only have Maxis and Celcom.

What have DiGi done to the site?

Community Manager

This is on a personal note. Just on Friday, I spent my day at Menara Shell. I do have good signal there. I will be back there tomorrow, we shall see.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Super Contributor

@MrOctopusK, yea, Im suprised too when I reached basement parking.. totally no line. Previous 2G signal also disappeared.

Please help to check again since tomorrow you will be there.

Do let me know if there is any update for this.

Many thanks.

Community Manager

I had signal when I am in building today at places like ground floor and above, but data was interrupted when I'm at basement. I'll be returning again soon to verify that at least 2G signal is still available. From a glance today, the 2G signal seems present.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Community Manager

@digizen, I verified that full 3G signal is available in basement parking. LTE can be obtained on basement 1.

Super Contributor

@MrOctopusK, Yes, I received 3G and 2G signal at Menara Shell today. The speed is good too Smiley Happy

Hope DiGi will keep deploy for other IBC that I have reported previously especially KLCC area... 

MS Screenshot_2015-11-28-15-49-58.jpeg