Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Poor Coverage & Inconsistent Line Quality

I just switched from Maxis to Digi recently in view of attractive promotion cost but I'm regret now as the signal and line quality in my working area(Tingkat Perusahaan 4A, Prai) were so bad. Most of the time is either "E" or no signal for data plan and no service for phone line. It is rediculous to office more quota but the service can't really be ultilised. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Highlighted

Re: Poor Coverage & Inconsistent Line Quality

Community Manager

Please PM your query/feedback via Facebook/Twitter.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Re: Poor Coverage & Inconsistent Line Quality

SuperUser

usually, i would suggest to friends asking me about coverage to purchase a prepaid pack and try it out. prepaid starter packs are quite cheap and it should give you enough time to actually go to your regular places and check the connection, etc...

anyway, maybe you can check the coverage area based on this: http://coverage.digi.com.my/broadband

and then drop their CS a message if the map shows you are supposed to have 3G. maybe it could be problems with Telco tower. but sometimes, it can be due to building blocking/ dampening the signals, etc...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.