Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

No coverage at Suria KLCC

Super Contributor

Dear DiGi,

I am wondering if DiGi know that there is a building/mall called Suria KLCC in Malaysia.

The mall has been built/opened since May 1998 but you guys din even build a site inside it?!

It is not DiGi fault that I have experienced bad coverage at new wing of the mall. Did DiGi even been awared/notified by building management that there is expansion and also renovation(ISETAN) recently?

How about parking level of Suria KLCC? 17 years the building been there!

And you guys did NOTHING! 

The worst thing is.... Look at the manual search result I have right inside the parking!

All i think was: MANA DIGI? MANA DIGI? MANA DIGI? 

Suria KLCC parking.JPG

Conclusion: 2 places need to be optimized: Parking of Suria KLCC,  Lot C KLCC(new wing of Suria KLCC if DiGi still dont know where it located)

Please take action. I know DiGi has no signal at many places. But KLCC? Come on...

Re: No coverage at Suria KLCC

Community Manager

Hi digizen,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear that you have such an unpleasant experience.  As mentioned in other post, please email your experience to custsvc@digi.com.my.

Have a nice day!

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Super Contributor

Already lodged the report to the email but no response until today... >.<

Super Contributor

Still no reply from here and digi cust email.

What should i do?

Super Contributor
Hi digi, any update for this?

Super Contributor

No Line. No Line and No Line. I am exhausted to complain this over and over again!

Screenshot_2015-11-14-15-43-28.jpeg