Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

No 4G LTE coverage in Kemuyang Area (Sibu) & Sibu Airport Area

Hi DiGi,

Why there is still no 4G network coverage in my area (Kemuyang,Sibu) and Sibu Airport Area?

I really have been waiting for 4G coverage in the said area because will help me on my job. Because internet is important for my work. Please kindly upgrade into 4G coverage in my area (kemuyang,Sibu) and Sibu Airport.

Re: No 4G LTE coverage in Kemuyang Area (Sibu) & Sibu Airport Area

Community Manager

Hi @chrisssDG, Digi wants to listen to such feedback from customers who wants 4G! 

Tweet #DigiWeWant4G on your twitter, and Digi would build 4G infrastructure on the top 10 requested area. Make a difference now by tweeting Digi! Right now Sarawak areas such as Limbang, Bau, Betong and Serian is in the hot list.

http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/ecomm_C/services/default/digi-we-want-4g

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi again,

Refer to your replied message yesterday, why need to tweet ? all i want is,just improve the coverage area. So that easy for me and others Digi users to use the internet for business and working.. No need to tweeting. wasting time.

Community Manager

4G LTE is a young and growing infrastructure for all telco in Malaysia. Digi is ramping up quickly to cover as many populated area as soon as possible, with 60% population covered by Digi 4G LTE now. Eventually your area will get its upgrade, and the tweeting campaign is to allow Digi to build its infrastructure at area that is higher in demand first. Fingers crossed, we hope that your area gets it as soon as possible.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Super Contributor

@chrisssDG, how is your 3G speed currently? I at jalan tong sang is hardly reach 0.1mbps, tat is y digi deployed 4G at town 1st...

Your area kemuyang should be ok with 3G rite? 

Hi Digizen, No. The Digi 3G speed in kemuyang area same with your tong sang area and hardly reach 0.1mbp when u bring the phone inside the house there is no 3G signal. The 3G signal is better outside the house only and showing 1 to 2 bar only. Thats why we (digi user) in kemuyang area really want DIGI to improve/upgrade their coverage to 4G asap. only MAXIS and CELCOM have strong 3G coverages in kemuyang.

Super Contributor
That is so sad. Hope digi will expand the coverage fast to ur place.

Community Manager

@chrisssDG wrote:
Hi Digizen, No. The Digi 3G speed in kemuyang area same with your tong sang area and hardly reach 0.1mbp when u bring the phone inside the house there is no 3G signal. The 3G signal is better outside the house only and showing 1 to 2 bar only. Thats why we (digi user) in kemuyang area really want DIGI to improve/upgrade their coverage to 4G asap. only MAXIS and CELCOM have strong 3G coverages in kemuyang.

Sorry to hear that you had trouble to use basic network connectivity in your house. Please check your inbox for a private message sent by me.