Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Coverage not available at Sungai Wei Free Trade Zone and Subang Jaya SS14/8G

[ Edited ]

I am having similar issue lately. I notice the weak signal issue start early of October in Sungai Wei Free Trade Zone and Subang Jaya SS 14 /8G. I had check with a few Digi users in office. All of them having Zero signal to Tiny bit signal. Normally can used of Whatapps TEXT message only. Connection not even have EDGE. Sometimes is "Limited Services" There is no issue on my phone as I had check with Digi users with Iphone5, Iphone 6s, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One M7 etc... all are having same problem.

Highlighted

Re: Coverage not available at Sungai Wei Free Trade Zone and Subang Jaya SS14/8G

Community Manager

Hi candidman, I have moved your message into its own topic for easier tracking of the issue.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: Coverage not available at Sungai Wei Free Trade Zone and Subang Jaya SS14/8G

OMG I can't even have any service signal at SS14 /8G on 26 OCT 2015 at 12:16 am

What is happening Digi? Totally no signal sending thru WiFi only.
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi Candidman,

We have PMed you.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

How to see the PM, this system doesnt seems intuitive
Highlighted

Community Manager

If you're on a computer, clicking on Home on this forum, and the Private messsage would be on the right section.

Some phones will just simply display it on the bottom.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

[ Edited ]