Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Coverage at KL Sentral and Nu Sentral

Super Contributor

Hi DiGi,

I have experience weak coverage at KL sentral and Nu Sentral.

For both buildings,
1) The signal is OK at everywhere but no coverage inside lift and lower ground (KTM platform for KL sentral and Car park for Nu sentral)
2) Even though the signal is OK at certain area, I have difficulty to suft net and even doing speedtest.
3) All 2G 3G 4G having the issue.
4) I have complain this almost 5 years but no one solve this until today.
5) Already PM to your facebook page.

Please help to assist.

Re: Coverage at KL Sentral and Nu Sentral

Community Manager

Hi digizen,

Thank you for your feedback. 

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Super Contributor

Any action for this issue?

Highlighted

Super Contributor

KL Sentral got IBC finally. 

Almost all places in KL sentral is full bar now.! at least for 3G

But how about Nu sentral?

Still no service at parking level.

Community Manager

Hi digizen, thanks for helping the community with your reports. I do wish that Digi can keep improving in order to be strong in its market. The following are my personal questions for healthy discussions of network topics.

I noticed that you have highlighted several location of network issue, of which it is in the car park basement. I might have been out of the scope of the people's requirement, but I would like to understand, what is the general expectation of the public for network coverage at basement car parks? Do your work involve in basements frequently?

Similarly, some building's lifts have repeaters for mobile signal, but mostly still do not and it also depends on telco. Have the expectation for basement car park increased much more than let's say, lifts?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Super Contributor

@MrOctopusK, Im a loyal digi user since 199x. Im staying at KL for past 5 years and keep facing low speed or weak signal issue everywhere. * Of coz digi has improved many especially its 3G and 4G but it is still not enough for me  as it frunstrated me when I saw X / no service / emergency call on the phone bar.

Plus, I have to carry 4 big telco line for my working purpose. DiGi had big drag behind from other 3s (even umobile) for some IBC which I willing to provide more details if you need it.

Expectation from public? For me as a normal user, I just want a normal 2G line so the users can be reached whereever they are. Safety is a big issue also when user get no signal at basement.

In add, understand lifts and washrooms and cargo lifts are lower priority for some in building coverage but I expect more for HIGH TRAFFIC building eg, mid valley, sunway, 1u, KLCC, KL Sentral. To be honest, I believe you are based at lot 10, you may travel to any of these malls anytime to check the IBC. It is just a disappointment for me but I have to accept since 1) not all IBC is belong to DiGi 2) seems like no ppl complain besides me in this community or perhaps CS.

But also, bravo to KL sentral IBC as I recently noticed that KL sentral has IBC finally. Data speed wise also >5mbps for 3G. I have to give a thumb up to DiGi IBC team.

Below are the list I have complained for IBC and I hope the list wont keep going as Im a 100% otaku. The operator in ( ) means the owner for the IBC (which I just simply see the info at the antenna)

Aloft (Maxis) - Maxis has full coverage

Nu Sentral (Celcom) - Maxis Celcom Umobile has full coverage

Menara Shell (Maxis) - Maxis Celcom has full coverage

KLCC Car Park (Maxis) - Maxis Celcom has full coverage

KLCC New wing (Maxis) - Maxis Celcom has full coverage

D pulze (Maxis) - Maxis has full coverage. Not sure about others.

Quill City Mall (U mobile) - DiGi no coverage (reported by my friend). Not sure about others.

Setia Walk parking (U Mobile) - Umobile has full coverage. Not sure about others.

No offense, seriously I doubt how fast is DiGi for deploying their new site besides keep expanding their 1800Mhz LTE. DiGi should think about the existing blind spot in Malaysia especially klang valley as the high rise building is keep rising.

Actually I have also several places which has outdoor weak coverage but Im just more concentrated on IBC as that is x signal. 

I am also tired of keep posting the issue without having response from DiGi as you know, "why you care so much if DiGi dun even care"

0.02 Smiley Happy

Community Manager

digizen, it's great to have you sharing to us. Please don't stop sharing with us. Your feedback isn't ignored. it's a continuous improvement and learning from user process.

For these mentioned buildings, you do noticed that Digi has no coverage right? It's quite spectacular to see that Maxis and Celcom always paired together to get good coverage in building.

Aloft (Maxis) - Maxis has full coverage

Nu Sentral (Celcom) - Maxis Celcom Umobile has full coverage

Menara Shell (Maxis) - Maxis Celcom has full coverage

KLCC Car Park (Maxis) - Maxis Celcom has full coverage

KLCC New wing (Maxis) - Maxis Celcom has full coverage

D pulze (Maxis) - Maxis has full coverage. Not sure about others.

Quill City Mall (U mobile) - DiGi no coverage (reported by my friend). Not sure about others.

Setia Walk parking (U Mobile) - Umobile has full coverage. Not sure about others.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Super Contributor
Nu sentral coverage still spotty until today. I was informed by email that ibc will be deployed at q4 2015.... Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Still weak coverage at Nu Sentral until today.