Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bad coverage in my area

Hi there..I'm shafiq your customer since 4 years ago..I've a complaint here about your coverage at my area..my address is taman sentosa jaya 41200 klang selangor..i have a very bad coverage in my area..I've already test the coverage and it's not only in my area but also bad in kampung jawa, taman sri andalas, klang jaya, jalan kebun and every place around my area..it's getting worst and worst especially night around 6pm until 12am.. I love using your line but seem like the coverage make my feel annoying every day..please reply this ASAP..hope that you side will help me about my complaint..thank you..

Re: Bad coverage in my area

Contributor

@shafiq_sf wrote:
Hi there..I'm shafiq your customer since 4 years ago..I've a complaint here about your coverage at my area..my address is taman sentosa jaya 41200 klang selangor..i have a very bad coverage in my area..I've already test the coverage and it's not only in my area but also bad in kampung jawa, taman sri andalas, klang jaya, jalan kebun and every place around my area..it's getting worst and worst especially night around 6pm until 12am.. I love using your line but seem like the coverage make my feel annoying every day..please reply this ASAP..hope that you side will help me about my complaint..thank you..

hi shafiq_sf

We note on the location and report. We will feedback to our network team. 

TQ