Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Bad Connection at PJ Bandar Utama

HI Digi,

It is sad to say that after using Digi for ever since i had a mobile phone, this is the first time i had the thought of changing to another telco company.

I cannot understand why at a large city area like PJ Bandar Utama Digi will have such bad reception that keeps on disconnecting  the internet itself. If this occurs to me when I am in the middle of the wood then fine, but at city area like bandar utama? UNACCEPTABLE.

It is unfair that we are required to pay the bills yet been given such poor connectivity services.

Please review your network coverage map as well as I do not see it to be any helpful or showing accurate data.

I hope the Digi team does gives this a look and not end up like my complaint message to Digi's facebook page which never got answered.

Highlighted

Re: Bad Connection at PJ Bandar Utama

Contributor

I am planning to switch from maxis to digi but am still hesitating and this post kind of worries me. I don't live in a city on top of that.

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @Elvenlee89, sorry for the delays if you had raised this up on Facebook. Please understand that Facebook does not have good tracking for incoming messages or feedback, and the large volume isn't helping.

We are very keen to get feedback from users like you. Would you kindly check your <inbox> for further action? Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Would like to add, my digi broadband is having bad speed connection. My digi mobile even have better speed than my broadband when on H.

But switching on my LTE on my mobile, every now and then i will just lose mobile network and have to wait for the signal to come back.

And this is just a stone throw away from 1u
Highlighted

Contributor

I finally decided to purchase Digi broadband yesterday and terminated Maxis just for more data. Coverage map shows I'm near the edge inside the covered area of indoor LTE signal. The result is, modem constantly shows a change from 3g to 4g, then 4g to 3g. Overall, speed isn't as good as Maxis (maybe 10-20% slower) , but connection is stable nevertheless. Haven't tried heavy usage like Youtube or downloading movies though.