Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Win a trip when you Rah Rah Sampai Menang!

by obatterista SuperUser on ‎13-06-2018 06:42 PM - edited on ‎21-06-2018 02:46 PM by Community Manager

That’s right! A trip to football's most iconic cities awaits. Imagine exploring the streets of Spain, England or Germany! 

Your epic trip is just a selfie-video away! All you need to do is to record your best cheer video using Digi's AR Filter after every goal during the World Cup

Follow these steps to join and you might win!

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Important Steps
1. Follow this link to get to our Facebook Camera Effects . Works only on Mobile.
2. Upload your creative cheer with Rah Rah camera effect onto your Facebook Profile.
3. Make sure your profile is Public.
4. Remember to tag us @ Digi in your caption or comment and use the hashtag #RahRahInternet 

Did you get that? We can’t wait to see your entries!

Not only that, you can also stand a chance to win a Vivo X21 smartphone! 

That’s right! Come and Rah Rah with us at our Digi Store or Digi Store Express and stand a chance to win Vivo X21 smartphones! 

Screenshot_1.png

Follow these simple steps to be in the running to win big:

Screenshot_1.png

What are you waiting for? Get scrambling and win, win, win!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1 - Digi Rah Rah Sampai Menang A Trip with Facebook AR Filter Contest
Q1:  Who can participate to win the all expense paid trip?

A1:  All Malaysian nationality are eligible to participate in the contest except for the following:-

• permanent, contract and temporary employees of Digi and their immediate family members 

• employees of Digi’s partners, advertising, promotion agencies and any other persons involved in organizing, promoting and/or conducting this Contest together with their immediate family members

Q2:  How do I win?

A2:  There’s a set of face filters created on our FB Page. Participants are to go in there and cheer using any of our face filters whenever there’s a goal scored on world   cup. Post the video up on their own FB page @ DIGI and #RahRahInternet to stand a chance to win.

Q3:     How do the entries count?

A3:  Entry is only considered as an entry only if the participant follow each and every step that’s set in place

a) Submission is within 5 minutes of time scored in world cup.

b) Every submission on FB has to @ DIGI and #RahRahInternet

c) Video submissions have to be recorded with Digi Rah Rah Internet face filter

d) Incomplete or inaccurate entries will be disqualified immediately

Q4:  How will winners be selected?

A4:  Incomplete or inaccurate submission will immediately be disqualified. All submissions will then be shortlisted based on creativity followed by the fastest time   post after a goal is scored.

Q5:  What if I submit on the 4th minute but Facebook records it only on the 6th minute

A5:  The submission will not be considered as a submission as we refer only to what’s recorded on Facebook’s dashboard.

Q6:  How will I be informed that I‘m the winner?

A6:  You will receive a call / message through FB from us but before that you will have to first answer a final qualifying question to claim the prize.

Q7:  Can I win more than once?

A7:  No, you can’t. Each subscriber or IC can only win one prize

Q8:  What is the campaign period for this Digi Rah Rah Sampai Menang?

A8:      The campaign period for this campaign is from 14 June 11pm  – 15 July 3am.

Q9:  When will winners be announced?

A9:  Latest two weeks after the end of the campaign period.

Q10:  Is the prize transferable?

A10:  No, IC number  and Full name have to match with the one that’s given when asked via call or message. of the winner will be asked .However, the plus 1 could be   anyone of your own choice.

2 - Digi Rah Rah Internet Vivo X21 Contest
 Q1. Who can participate to win the vivo X21?
A1. All Malaysian nationality are eligible to participate in the contest except for the following:-

a) permanent, contract and temporary employees of Digi and their immediate family members

b) employees of Digi’s partners, advertising, promotion agencies and any other persons involved in organizing, promoting and/or conducting this Contest together with their immediate family members
c) Digi Enterprise subscribers including Corporate, Corporate Individual (CI) and Personal Corporate Individual (PCI)

Q2. How do I win?
A2. The 111th, 21111th,51111th, 81111th and 111111th purchaser that signs-up Digi Postpaid (New, Pre to Post, MNP, COP – Upgrade) and post with our face filter on FB stands a chance to win the Vivo X21.

Q3. How do the entries count?
A3. Sign-ups in DS and DSE, cheer with Digi face filter and post in on Facebook. Post transaction successful you will be in the running to win the vivo X21.

Q4. How will I be informed that I‘m the winner?
A4. You will receive a call from us where you will be required to answer a final qualifying question to claim your prize.

Q5. Can I win more than once?
A5. No, you can’t. Each subscriber or IC can only win one prize

Q6. What is the campaign period for this Rah Rah Sampai Menang?
A6. The campaign period for this campaign is from 20 June – 18th July.

Q7. Will I stand a chance to win if I Change to a lower plan?

A7. No, entries are only considered as an entry if it’s New sign-up, Mobile Port over and Plan upgrade including Prepaid to Postpaid.

Q8. When will winners be announced?
A8. Latest two weeks after the end of the campaign period.

Q9. Is the prize transferable?
Q9. No, it isn’t. The IC number of the purchaser has to match back with what’s keyed in when sign-up with plans.

Do see the Terms and Conditions attached for more info.