Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Show Your Malaysian-ness To Win RM100 Worth of AEON Vouchers!

by Community Manager ‎23-08-2019 11:56 AM - edited ‎23-08-2019 02:14 PM

Merdeka-AEON-AUG23-02.jpg

Hey subscribers!

Time for us to take a step back and remember the best things about being a Malaysian. In conjuction with Hari Kebangsaan this year, Digi is giving away RM100 AEON vouchers to 10 lucky winners! All you need to do is fill in the blanks and complete the slogan for a chance to win! 

Fill in the blanks for Rukun Negara:

___________ Kepada Tuhan,

Kesetiaan Kepada ____ Dan ______,

Keluhuran Perlembagaan,

__________ Undang-Undaung,

_________ Dan Kesusilaan .

Complete this slogan:

I love being a Malaysian because.....

Reply to this article to submit your answers in the comment box. Participants with the correct answer and most creative slogan will stand a chance to win!

Contest runs from 23rd August 2019 - 30th August 2019. What're you waiting for?

To see the terms and conditions, click here.

Comments
by Member
on ‎25-08-2019 01:23 AM

Kepercayaan Kepada Tuhan,

Kesetiaan Kepada Raja dan Negeri,

Keluhuran Perlembangan,

Kedaulatan Undang-undang,

Kesopanan Dan Kesusilaan.

I love being a Malaysian because I am proud that I born in one and only multiracial country in the entire world. And I love our mixed language (Bahasa Rojak,  apa lagi boss). I love being a Malaysian because of the food we all have and free holidays as well 😝. Who doesn't love holidays? 

by Member
on ‎28-08-2019 11:59 PM

Kesetiaan Kepada Raja dan Negeri,

Keluhuran Perlembangan,

I love being a Malaysian because Malaysia is a country full of contrasts and exciting cultures. Let’s not forget about the great and affordable local delicacies. We are always reminded on how lucky we are to live among a vibrant community which encompasses different ethnics, religions, and languages which help shape our nation and who we are today. 

by Member
on ‎29-08-2019 12:18 AM

Kesetiaan Kepada Raja dan Negera,

Keluhuran Perlembangan,

We, Malaysians, are the essence of the nation who contribute to a multitude of rich culture - embracing diversity. Besides, where else in the world can you pick up 2 or more languages and use max of 4 languages in one sentence? There’s also no end to the variety of delicious food you can find in Malaysia. We are blessed with some eateries that are available until late night like mamak. Last but not least, we have many, many, many public holidays where we have approximately 14-18 public holidays. MALAYSIA BOLEH!

by Member
on ‎29-08-2019 09:55 AM

Kepercayaan Kepada Tuhan,

Kesetiaan Kepada Raja dan Negara,

Keluhuran Perlembangan,

Kedaulatan Undang-undang,

Kesopanan Dan Kesusilaan.

If you ask me who am I in love with, aku menjawab dengan lantang cintaku kepada Malaysia.

I love being a Malaysian because Malaysia is a country free from natural disasters as well as a moderate living lifestyle with all the peaceful people come from different cultures and religions. One country, one nation, we are people from Malaysia, different but we love each other. Not to forget the fact that everyone has some sort of love affair with nasi lemak and a cup of Teh Tarik lah.

Sayangi Malaysiaku,

Malaysia Bersih. 

by Member
on ‎29-08-2019 02:45 PM

Kesetiaan Kepada Raja Dan Negara,
Keluhuran Perlembagaan,
Kedaulatan Undang-Undaung,
Kesopanan Dan Kesusilaan .

I love being a Malaysian because no matter what race or culture you were born in, you will always feel like you belong. Culture is meant to be shared and here is where our own Malaysian culture is formed, being able to look at the world through the eyes of a different perspective.

by Member
on ‎30-08-2019 12:16 PM

Kepercayaan Kepada Tuhan,

Kesetiaan Kepada Raja dan Negara,

Keluhuran Perlembangan,

Kedaulatan Undang-undang,

Kesopanan Dan Kesusilaan.

I love being a Malaysian because our diversity in Malaysia is one of a kind and the bonds we have for each other despite our differences are hard to find anywhere else. Apart from the multilingual ability, holidays, awesome place to travel and delicious food in Malaysia, Malaysians mingle well with each other and most of us start making friends among each other from a very young age. We hang out together, learn each others' languages, understand about each others' culture and most importantly, we are united together. 

What is there not to adore about Malaysia? It is where we learn to tolerate, respect, understand, appreciate, and admire all differences and embrace them with an open heart, mind and soul.

by Member
on ‎30-08-2019 08:33 PM

Kesetiaan Kepada Raja dan Negera,

Keluhuran Perlembangan,

I love Malaysia for the amazing food & culture. Malaysia Boleh! Majulah Malaysia! Smiley Happy 

by Member
on ‎30-08-2019 08:42 PM

Kesetiaan Kepada Raja dan Negara,

Keluhuran Perlembangan,

I ❤ being Malaysian because Malaysia is full of different cultures and good affordable food. Malaysia is also a good country to live in without any natural disasters. I’m proud to be Malaysian! Especially Ipoh Mari!!! 

by Member
on ‎30-08-2019 08:46 PM

Kesetiaan Kepada Raja dan Negara,

Keluhuran Perlembangan,

In my opinion, the most beautiful thing in Malaysia is our variety of culture, belief, and the scrumptious food. We are unique,as we can still get along well even though we“re a multi-racial andmulti-cultural country. There are the indigenous tribes, Malays,Chinese and Indians but we get along like close siblings. 
by Member
on ‎30-08-2019 08:48 PM

Kesetiaan Kepada Raja Dan Negara,
Keluhuran Perlembagaan,
Kedaulatan Undang-Undaung,
Kesopanan Dan Kesusilaan .

From a multitude of rich cultures to a dizzying array of food, Malaysia has everything we need. I love Malaysia! Malaysia Boleh!