Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

RM450 Worth Of Starbucks Cards Up For Grabs!

by Community Manager ‎26-09-2019 02:18 PM - edited ‎26-09-2019 03:00 PM

asd.gif

To All Starbucks Lovers!

Here's your chance to win a share of RM450 worth of Starbucks gift cards!  From the 26th September 2019 - 29th September 2019, just follow the steps below to win:

Step 1:
What are the 3 secret phrases hidden below? (Hint: They're different Digi subscription plans!)
PDICLIAI
HENPOFEERMOD
SOJMRATT

Step 2: Complete the slogan in the most creative way,

"I can't wait to win with Digi because..."

That's it! Just register as a Digi Community user and reply to this article with your answers and creative slogan to stand a chance to win!

Winners will be randomly selected  to win the prize of:

3 x RM150 worth of Starbucks Gift Cards

Terms and conditions here. Good luck!

Comments
by watchman Member
on ‎26-09-2019 03:17 PM

CILIPADI

PHONEFREEDOM

JOMSTART

I can't wait to win with Digi because Digi gives me FREEDOM to do what I want. With Digi, I'm a winner every day!

by zhihow Member
on ‎26-09-2019 03:43 PM

CILIPADI

PHONEFREEDOM

JOMSTART

I can't wait to win with Digi because   digi it's boil my office work load, evaporate my stress, dilute my problems and filter the hustle.

by ayie369 Member
on ‎26-09-2019 03:47 PM

1)

-CILIPADI

-PHONEFREEDOM

-JOMSTART

2)

I can't wait to win with Digi because :

D - Deal, yes! Digi have the best deal ever!

I- Infinite, not to forget Digi is the 1st Telco bringing infinite@unlimited plan in Malaysia!

G - Great coverage! Indeed! Whenever it is, this yellow plan is everywhere!

I - I need Digi!

Thank you DiGi!

by aqlh96 Member
on ‎26-09-2019 08:44 PM

-CILIPADI

-PHONEFREEDOM

-JOMSTART

I can't wait to win with Digi because Digi give me FREEDOM to wander  around in Malaysia  with Digi awesome coverage. With the speed of Digi internet it always calm down my CILIPADI mood. Always START my days with DIGI awesomeness

by viiviiannlee Member
on ‎27-09-2019 02:11 PM

CILIPADI

PHONEFREEDOM

JOMSTART

I can’t wait to win with Digi because Digi has awesome deals, hot & spicy like CILIPADI and always look forward to kickSTART my day with happiness. Last but not least, Digi offers me FREEDOM anywhere I go with their amazing coverage!

by hylum Member
on ‎27-09-2019 03:48 PM
1. CILIPADI 2. PHONEFREEDOM 3. JOMSTART I can't wait to win with Digi because the combination of Digi + Starbucks makes Digi the star and you get the best bang for the buck with Digi's plans.