Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hunt for #MyDigilah and win!

by obatterista SuperUser on ‎29-08-2018 05:11 PM - edited on ‎29-08-2018 02:36 PM by Community Manager

Walaoeh, time to celebrate your Malaysianess! Win cool prizes when you count all the #MyDigilah  hashtags in the MyDigi app!

Follow these steps for a chance to win lah!

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_4.png

Psst. Here's a hint!

Screenshot_5.png

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: Who can participate in the #MyDigilah contest?

A1: This contest is open to all Digi customers with the latest MyDigi App (v5.3 and above) with the exception of permanent, contract, and temporary employees of Digi.

Q2: How many times can I submit my answer?

A2: You may submit up to 10 answers during the contest period.

Q3: How can I be a winner in this contest?

A3: The first 61,000 users with the correct answer (or close to the answer) will win a reward voucher.

Q4: How will I know if I won?

A4: You will be notified through push notification on the MyDigi app by 14 September 2018.

Q5: What are the rewards?

A5: You will win one of the following:

FREE Baskin Robbins junior scoop ice cream

FREE Watsons mask

FREE RM5 Giant Cash Voucher

FREE RM5 Shopee Cash Voucher

FREE RM4 99Speedmart Cash voucher

Free RM25 Zalora voucher

Prize distribution will be on a first come, first served basis.

Q6: How can I find out what version of MyDigi I have?

A6: You can check your app version by launching the “MyDigi” app, tapping the menu icon in the top left, and then selecting “about”.

Q7: Where can I get the latest MyDigi App?

A7: You can download the app by searching for “MyDigi” in the Google Play Store or App Store.

Comments
by hylum Member
on ‎24-09-2018 01:01 PM

I supposedly won a $4 Speedmart voucher which mysteriously changed to $2 before I could use it ? Smiley Frustrated

by hylum Member
on ‎25-09-2018 10:52 AM

Reply that I received from Digi.  What a joke.

With regards to your concern on the speedmart voucher, please be informed that the voucher is worth RM2 only. The details were updated wrongly in MyDigi due to system glitch. Hence is why, it is auto updated to RM2.

We are sorry for the any confusion caused. If you required any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please feel free to email us at help@digi.com.my or contact our Customer Service Helpline at 016-2211800 if any further assistance is required.

Warmest Regards,

Agilan Elankgoven

Customer Service Back Office

by Luqman98 Member
on ‎13-11-2018 10:50 AM

Ok 

by bardrulnatasya Member
on ‎09-12-2018 06:43 PM

Bagaimanakah cara untuk menyertai peraduan huawei p20 pro tu ya

by Support
on ‎09-12-2018 11:14 AM

Hi bardrulnatasya. Peraduan Huawei P20 Pro mana satu yang dimaksudkan ya? Boleh berikan link untuk semakan lanjut?