Thank you for all entries. Here are the winners for the #GawaiBaRumah Contest. Congratulations!
Grand Prize Winner
The Digi #GawaiBaRumah Contest ("Contest") is organized by Digi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd. (201283-M) ("Digi”) and is governed by these terms and conditions and any subsequent or additional accompanying Contest details (if any) provided by Digi as well as all applicable Terms and Conditions including but not limited to Digi’s Privacy Statement, Data Protection Obligations and Fair Use Policy found on Digi’s website (collectively, “Terms”).
This Contest commences on 31 May 2021 and runs until 13 June 2021, 11.59pm (“Contest Period”). Entries received after the Contest Period will automatically be disqualified.
Save where excluded below, this Contest is open to all active Digi subscribers (Postpaid and Prepaid) and non-Digi subscribers legally residing in Malaysia within the Contest Period. The following categories are not eligible to participate in the Contest;
Permanent, contract and temporary employees of Digi, the said employees’ Immediate Family Members; and advertising/promotional agencies, other related agencies and suppliers and their Immediate Family Members.
Immediate family members mean any of the following : spouse, parents, children (whether natural or by adoption), siblings, step-parent,grandparent,step-grandparent, grand-children, parents-in-law, brothers-in-law,sisters-in -law,daughters-in-law and sons-in-law
Each active Digi Subscribers eligible for this contest are referred to as “Eligible Participants”.
All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by Digi
The Eligible Participants shall be thirteen (13) years old and above. Failure to comply this requirement, Digi shall have the right to cancel the entry and / or forfeit the Prize as the case may be.
Digi reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Participants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these Terms or which tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries or any entry which violates the Terms will automatically be disqualified.
1. Get creative and take a picture or a video clip of anything Gawai (eg. food, dance, fitcheck, etc.)
2. Upload it on your Instagram profile, tag @digitelco & hashtag #GawaiBaRumah and #RamiGawaiDigi in your caption
3. Ensure that your profile is set to public so we can see your submissions
4. Potential Winners with the most creative picture or video clip will be contacted via Instagram Private Message from 14 June onwards to provide information for verification purposes
Notification and selection of contest winners:
Subject always to the number of Prizes set out under Clause 6 below, Digi will select (from its record of entries by the Eligible Participants) the participants who fulfilled the winning criteria during the Contest Period (“Potential Winners”). Participants are only allowed to win one (1) prize.
All Eligible Participants including the Potential Winners are to monitor their Private Messaging inbox on Instagram, and keep their mobile phone number activated and valid during this period
Selection of the Contest Winners (Collectively known as “Contest Winners”) shall be based on the following :-
In relation to Step 4 above, Digi shall only prompt the Potential Winners once (1) via Private Messaging on Instagram. The Potential Winners are required to respond to Digi’s Private Messaging by providing the following information within the relevant period notified by Digi:
- Full Name (as per in NRIC)
- NRIC No.
- Mobile Phone Number
That Digi and / or the Specified Parties make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of any of the Prizes, including, without limitation to, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The failure by the Potential Winner to successfully reply completely to Digi via Private Message(s) on Instagram, (whichever that is applicable) for any reason whatsoever during the notified period determined by Digi, will result in an automatic disqualification of the said Potential Winner and the disqualified Potential Winner shall have no claims whatsoever against Digi. In such event, Digi reserves the right to move on and select another Potential Winner. Digi has the sole discretion to vary or extend this relevant period without prior notification.
Upon making the necessary verifications including but not limited to eligibility verifications, Digi shall further contact the Potential Winners during the Call Period.
Eligible Participants including the Potential Winners are to keep their mobile phone numbers activated and valid during this Call Period.
Digi must be able to contact Potential Winners via two (2) voice call attempts during Call Period, failing which, Digi reserves the right to move on and select another Potential The non-contactable Potential Winners shall be automatically disqualified as Potential Winner and shall have no claims whatsoever against Digi on such a disqualification.
Digi will notify and liaise with the Contest Winners with regards to the prizes won.
If the prizes have been given to the wrong given name, it shall be dealt with at Digi’s sole and absolute discretion. Contest Winners understand and agree that they have no claims whatsoever against Digi in such events.
Pursuant to Clause 3.5, Eligible Participants including Contest Winners must be thirteen(13) years old and above. Failing to observe this requirement, Digi shall have the right to cancel the entry and / or forfeit the Prize of the Participant (as the case may be).
The Prizes of this Contest are as follows:
1x iPhone 12
Colour depends on in-store availability.
Digi representatives will confirm colour availability with the winner.
20x CONSOLATION PRIZE
Prepaid Sim Pack + RM100 Reload
Each Contest Winner shall only be entitled to win one (1) prize only.
The Contest Winners agree and understand that they shall be solely responsible for their own costs and expenses including but not limited to travelling expenses, parking expenses and/or for any losses or damage incurred resulting from attempting to redeem or from redemption of the Prizes. Digi shall not be liable or responsible for any complaints or claims in this regard.
In the event a Contest Winner is found to be ineligible at any point of time (“Ineligible Winner”), Digi reserves the right to disqualify the said Ineligible Winner and to cancel/ withdraw/ recall the Prize(s) from being delivered to the Ineligible Winner. If the Ineligible Winner has enjoyed the Prize(s), the Ineligible Winner hereby agrees and undertakes to indemnify the Digi for the cost of the Prize(s), failing which, the Digi shall have the right to initiate any action it deems necessary against the Ineligible Winner.
Digi reserves the right to reject any entries and / or withhold Prizes or forfeit the Prizes (including occasions where Digi believes that there are unlawful, deceitful and / or fraudulent acts and practices).
At all times, Digi reserves the right to vary, modify, delete and/or add to any of the mechanics, Prizes or these Terms. Further, Digi, shall at all times, reserve its rights to vary, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest or any part thereof without any prior notice.
All decisions by Digi, including but not limited to the selection of winners and forfeiture of Passes are final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims shall be entertained.
The Eligible Participants/Potential Winners/Contest Winners hereby agree and irrevocably and unconditionally undertake to indemnify Digi (on full indemnity basis) against any claim by any third party and against any loss, damage, cost or expense (including solicitors' fees and cost) that it may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with the Contest and the Prizes.
The Eligible Participant/ Potential Winners/Contest Winners agrees and consents to:
1. Release and hold Digi and / or the Specified Persons against any and/or all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest (including resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Passes, or travel to or from any Passes-related activity and claims based defamation, or invasion of privacy);
2. That Digi and / or the Specified Parties make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of any of the Prizes, including, without limitation to, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
3. That Digi and /or the Specified Persons shall not be liable for any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind (including without limitation loss of damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Contest, and/or the Passes, even if Digi has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance; whether or not due to and /or arising from:
- Telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation to, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online; late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible e-mails; virus attacks and/or any other malicious software infection to the subscribers’ mobile phones arising from the downloading of these contents, any failed, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed electronic transmissions; any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Digi including those due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of Digi; any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; and any claims by third party for infringement of intellectual property rights.
Specified Persons mean: Digi, and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees; agents, representatives and contractors including contract advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors and / or joint – Digi.
By participating, each Eligible Participant/ Potential Winners/ Contest Winner agrees and consents to such details including without limitation personal data/information being collected, processed and used by the Digi for:
1. The purposes of the Contest; marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as Digi sees fit worldwide in any media including without limitation the Internet, without further express consent from, and payment or consideration to the relevant Marketing and promotion activities includes without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, each entrant agrees to co-operate and participate without further express consent and/or payment or consideration, in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of the Digi relating to the Contest.
2. Other promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information including future promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information from Digi from time to time.
In addition, where any of the data/information especially personal data relating to the Eligible Participants/Potential Winners/ Contest Winners and/or third parties (where applicable) are submitted to the Digi and/or by any Eligible Participants/Potential Winners/ Contest Winners in connection to this Contest, each Eligible Participants/Potential Winners/ Contest Winners:
All other terms and conditions governing the use of any of Digi’s mobile Telecommunication services shall apply herein mutatis mutandis.
These Terms shall be governed and construed by the Laws of Malaysia and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.