Contest Terms & Conditions
2. This Contest commences at 10.00AM (Malaysian Time) on 10th May 2018 and runs until 10.00AM (Malaysian Time) on 16th May 2018 (“Contest Period”). Entries received after the Contest Period will automatically be disqualified.
3. Contest Eligibility:
• Save where excluded below, this a Contest for Digi subscribers only (“Contestants”) legally residing in Malaysia within the Contest Period. The following categories are not eligible to participate in the Contest;
• Permanent, contract and temporary employees of Digi, the said employees’ Immediate Family Members; and advertising/promotional agencies, other related agencies and suppliers and their Immediate Family Members.
• Immediate family members mean any of the following : spouse, parents, children (whether natural or by adoption), siblings, step-parent,grandparent,step-grandparent, grand-children, parents-in-law, brothers-in-law,sisters-in -law,daughters-in-law and sons-in-law
All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by Digi
• Failure to comply this requirement, Digi shall have the right to cancel the entry and / or forfeit the Prize as the case may be.
• Digi reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Participants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these Terms or which tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries or any entry which violates the Terms will automatically be disqualified.
4. Contest Mechanics:
• Answer a simple question and complete the slogans below:
1. What planet does Superman come from?
2. Digi’s Freedom to Internet gives me …… (Not more than 25 words)
• Submit answers by commenting in the comment box of the Contest post.
5. Notification and Selection of contest winners for this Contest:
• Selection of the Contest Winners (Collectively known as “Contest Winners”) shall be based on the following :-
•Answer Question 1 correctly and most creative slogan.
•Winners are required to be Digi Subscribers.
• Potential winners will be first notified and required to submit the details below for verification.
•Once verified as a Digi subscriber, we will grant the winners their prize.
6. The Prizes:
The prizes of this Contest are as follows:
• A FREE Superman Hero Code (ONLY 10 Codes available)
In the event a Contest Winner is found to be ineligible at any point of time (“Ineligible Winner”), Digi reserves the right to disqualify the said Ineligible Winner and to cancel/ withdraw/ recall the Prize(s) from being delivered to the Ineligible Winner. If the Ineligible Winner has enjoyed the Prize(s), the Ineligible Winner hereby agrees and undertakes to indemnify the Digi for the cost of the Prize(s), failing which, the Digi shall have the right to initiate any action it deems necessary against the Ineligible Winner.
7. Digi reserves the right to reject any entries and / or withhold Prizes or forfeit the Prizes (including occasions where Digi believes that there are unlawful, deceitful and / or fraudulent acts and practices).
8. At all times, Digi reserves the right to vary, modify, delete and/or add to any of the mechanics, Prizes or these Terms. Further, Digi, shall at all times, reserve its rights to vary, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest or any part thereof without any prior notice.
9. All decisions by Digi, including but not limited to the selection of winners and forfeiture of Prizes are final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims shall be entertained.
10. The Eligible Participants/Potential Winners/Contest Winners hereby agree and irrevocably and unconditionally undertake to indemnify Digi (on full indemnity basis) against any claim by any third party and against any loss, damage, cost or expense (including solicitors' fees and cost) that it may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with the Contest and the Prizes.
11. The Eligible Participant/ Potential Winners/Contest Winners agrees and consents to:
• To release and hold harmless Digi and / or the Specified Persons against any and/or all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest (including resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Passes, or travel to or from any Passes-related activity and claims based defamation, or invasion of privacy);
•That Digi and / or the Specified Parties make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of any of the Prizes, including, without limitation to, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
•That the Digi and /or the Specified Persons shall not be liable for any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind (including without limitation loss of damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Contest, and/or the Prizes, even if Digi has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance; whether or not due to and /or arising from:
• Telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation to, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online;
• late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible e-mails;
• virus attacks and/or any other malicious software infection to the subscribers’ mobile phones arising from the downloading of these contents, any failed, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed electronic transmissions;
• any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Digi including those due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of Digi;
• any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; and
• any claims by third party for infringement of intellectual property rights.
Specified Persons mean: Digi, and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees; agents, representatives and contractors including contract advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors and / or joint – Digi.
12. By participating, each Eligible Participant/ Potential Winners/ Contest Winner agrees and consents to such details including without limitation personal data/information being collected, processed and used by the Digi for:
• the purposes of the Contest;
•marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Digi sees fit worldwide in any media including without limitation the Internet, without further express consent from, and payment or consideration to the relevant Marketing and promotion activities includes without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, each entrant agrees to co-operate and participate without further express consent and/or payment or consideration, in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of the Digi relating to the Contest.
• other promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information including future promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information from Digi from time to time.
13. In addition, where any of the data/information especially personal data relating to the Eligible Participants/Potential Winners/ Contest Winners and/or third parties (where applicable) are submitted to the Digi and/or by any Eligible Participants/Potential Winners/ Contest Winners in connection to this Contest, each Eligible Participants/Potential Winners/ Contest Winners:
• warrants that he/she is in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for Digi’ and/or usage and processing of such data/information; and
• agrees that it shall be the said Eligible Participant/Potential Winners/ Contest Winner’s responsibility to advise the Digi in writing should there be any relevant change in the said data/information provided to Digi which requires action on the part of the Digi.
14. Digi :
• Reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity and/or reject any entries at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect, fraudulent, unlawful or deceitful entries or any entry which violates the Terms, will automatically be disqualified;
• reserves the right, at any time, to vary, delete and/or add to any of the mechanics, Prizes (as defined herein) or these Terms, and alter, cancel, terminate and/or suspend the Contest and/or any part thereof without any prior notice;
• For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination and/or suspension by Digi of any entry or the Contest shall not entitle the Eligible Participant to any claim or compensation against Digi for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participant as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination and/or suspension.
•shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with the Contest;
• shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Contest, even if Digi has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded;
• Shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of Digi.
15. These Terms shall be governed and construed by the Laws of Malaysia and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia