Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

"No service" on my Digi Broadband Mobify

Hi, 

Since last week i have been experiencing "No service" error msg on my mobify device. I have to turn off and on the device again for it to be working. recently, the error have been more frequent almost every 1-2 hours!! 

My MobiFi model is Huawei E5577s and I just purchased them this year. For your info, I stay in Seksyen 7 Shah Alam and most fo the time i just leave the device in the bedroom.  Most of the time i am able to get 3G and 4G network connection.  

Is this a hardware or network issue? Please assist. 

Thank you.  

Highlighted

Re: "No service" on my Digi Broadband Mobify

Community Manager

Would you be able to test the broadband SIM card on a phone? Alternatively, compare to another Digi device that is  in your area.

If there is any need for device warranty claims, please refer to the warranty location printed on the packaging materials.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi, 

Thank you for the reply. I am unable to test it on my phone as it has different SIM size. Alternatively, i am also unable to check with other Digi device in the area.

I will check with the Digi store  for device warranty claim. I was made to understand that the warranty is  by Digi and not Huawei. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted

Hi, 

Just would like to provide update on the matter. 

I went to aDigi store to highlight the matter and they subsequently changed my SIM card. Since then, I did not experience any new "No Service" error on my Mobify.

I just find it odd that SIM card was the cause of the error is it only has been approximately 3 months since i purchase the product. A 3 months SIM card life seems unacceptable. I hope I don't have to change my SIM card again after this. 

Thank you.  

Highlighted

Support

It could be from manufacturer defect. So sorry about that.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Contributor
Salam sejahtera ,
Baru sahaja hari ini digi broadband saya bermasalah menunjukkan mesej 'no service'.. Saya nak pihak digi selesaikan,
Saya rasakan ini bukan masaalah talian atau modem??
Adakah sebab saya lambat bayar bill selama 1hari? Sedangkan 4 bulan lepas saya sentiasa bayar dan tiada masaalah ketika itu?

Jadi bantu saya.
Highlighted

Support

Hi @muhdirfan, PM (inbox) kami nombor broadband untuk kami buat semakan. Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Contributor
Saya sudah bagi nombor broadband di PM (Inbox) encik, saya harap pihak DiGi dapat memberi saya maklum balas.. 1 hari masaalah saya risau berlanjutan
Highlighted

Support

Kami dah membalas mesej anda @muhdirfan. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hello, i am currently facing the "no service" problem on my digi broadband device, as well as my housemate. How do i solve this matter? Please, and thank you.