Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

paybill date different with my register date..

Hello all..i,m new in here..need help..how come my paybill date is different with my register date? My activation date is 3january 2016. However my paybill is currently on 8january 2016..i have been submitting in broadband 85 with free 2month plans..since its auto paybill on 8january so my first month free is only for 5days..wasnt it suppose to be 3february for my paybill date?

Highlighted

Re: paybill date different with my register date..

Community Manager

Billing cycle may be different from registration date. That is normal for everyone.

Your first bill will be prorated accordingly to the number of days used, doesn't take up the entire month.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

I see...then its just too bad for me since i,m losing 3weeks in my bonus free 2 month plans..

Highlighted

Community Manager

I don't think you've lost any of the weeks. The bonus should be calculated correctly. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.