Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

no follow up from fibre team

i am signup myself to digi fibre since one month plus from today,

due to  wrong infomation given by digi i have personally go to tm point for 4th times and until today the transfer request have not done yet.

i do not want to discuss more about what have happened but now i do hope digi can solve my problem asap.

the latest issue i face right now was the transfer id given before by your fibre team are not matched with  my unifi account. this cause the unsuccessful of transfer and i find no way to contact your fiber team to assist me and provide me the new transfer id with correct infomation.

please digi, do not disappoint me as your loyalty customer for so many years. for more than one month i have pending with this issue and waste so much of time and effort including need to go over to tm point and end up do noting.

and please imporve your fibre team communication channel, its feel like wanna give busniess to digi also **bleep** hassle and difficult, your whatsapp chat channel are totally rubbish and never reply my massage beside every morning ask me prefer langueage. Digi such a big company i believe can invest more and get it better.

please do not force us to turn away from digi,  than you