Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

forgot digi mobifi password

hi,i rcently forgot my digi mobifi password.i previously had it saved,but got deleted once i formatted my laptop.

ive changed it previously so the password is not digi1234.

i could still use it well enough,however today its saying i need to update,and asks for my log in id.i cannot update,nor log in or surf due to this.

any  help?

Re: forgot digi mobifi password

Community Manager

A forgotten password cannot be retrieved on our side. When you really need access to the modem again, perhaps resetting the modem is your solution.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

how do i reset the mobifi device, please advise

Community Manager

@yen709 wrote:

how do i reset the mobifi device, please advise

Kindly refer to your modem's manual. If you open the battery case, you may see a very small button for reset.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

I first time logged in and could change my password

It kept saying my original password (as stated at the modem's back) is wrong. What should I do then

Re: I first time logged in and could change my password

Community Manager

@Siti71 wrote:
It kept saying my original password (as stated at the modem's back) is wrong. What should I do then

Maybe the password has been changed, hence the password isn't the same as stated at the modem's back.

If you're willing to reset your modem, then you can reset the modem to get back to default settings and password.