Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

download speed is super slow during off peak time

Hello, i just change my package from the 8G to 20GB this month. I strongly suggest that you please change back the package/plan back to the old version which mean can access till 20GB whenever we want but no tie to the off peak hour. This is so unfair coz i just late for 2 months to change my plan and digi change the policy already. I would like to change earlier too but still tie with the 1 year contract. What i want to say here is that you give 15 GB for user to use during off peak hours which means from 2am to 8am only. Theres only 6 hours and it is insufficient for user to use it. This means that users only can use that 15GB quota for only 6 hours but only 5GB for the rest 18 hours. This is really insufficient. Addition, i need to sleep in the midnight too. Even though i set alarm and wake up from my sweet dream just to open my laptop and download my stuff. But your speed for downloading is slow like tortoise. No, its even worse. It just stop at 0% and wont move. The speed just stuck at there. This situation just keep happening and how am I gonna use up all the quota? It is I just pay the fee for that 5GB  only???? It is clearly that the 8GB quota is not enough for me to use and thats the reason i change my plan to a larger quota, but this super slow download speed is really make me so frustrusting. I hope that digi will do something for this. TQ

Highlighted

Re: download speed is super slow during off peak time

[ Edited ]
Contributor

Do you use 4G? If 4G works properly, 15GB is easy to use up even within a week. I came from Maxis 20gb a month (no more contract) RM88 to Digi 30gb a month (12 months contract with own modem) RM85 because I feel like 20gb is not enough too.

Highlighted

Contributor
Why not change to streamy or unify.. unlimited download and unifi is superfast.. 30gb of digi quota not worth it..im using 30mbps unify.. superfast for download and unlimited quota
Highlighted

Contributor

There will be times when we simply don't have time to surf the net. So unlimited quota at double (?) the price might not be the best in long term. Just personal opinion